Best of Casablanca activities:
Casablanca, the white house is the largest and most economical city in Morocco and has a variety of activities to offer visitors. Here are some of the top activities to do:
- Visit Hassan II Mosque: This second-largest mosque in the world is a must-visit attraction in Casablanca. The mosque’s stunning architecture and intricate details are awe-inspiring.
- Explore the Corniche: The Corniche is a popular promenade along the coast of Casablanca, with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. This area is perfect for a leisurely stroll, biking, or enjoying a scenic drive.
- Visit the Old Medina: The classic maze-like streets and bustling souks of the Old Medina offer a glimpse of the traditional Moroccan lifestyle. The colorful shops selling traditional wares, spices, and street food are a must-experience.
- Casablanca Markets: Casablanca’s buzzing markets offer a great place to shop for souvenirs, designer clothes, traditional Moroccan clothing, Moroccan herbs and spices, and unique handicrafts.
- Museum of Moroccan Judaism: For those with an interest in Jewish culture and history. This museum showcases the history and traditions of Morocco’s Jewish community.
- Relax at Ain Diab beach: Casablanca offers some excellent beaches, but Ain Diab is the most popular one. Spend a day here to relax or enjoy water sports activities.
- Parc de la Ligue Arabe: This expansive park offers a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. Stroll and hike through the park while admiring the exotic trees, flowers, and wildlife.
- The Royal Palace: The Royal Palace is a grand palace that houses the king’s office. Its majesty’s guards and the intricate gilded gate. which bears the king’s royal emblem offers visitors a unique and breathtaking sight.
Contact us, and know more details about our best Casablanca activities. Our Casablanca activities can start every day from your location.